Introducing ServiceMax Connected Field Service

Community Manager
Community Manager
2 0 287

A joint solution from ServiceMax and PTC ThingWorx that harnesses the power of IoT to deliver flawless, proactive service.

Welcome to the age of smart, connected products. ServiceMax and PTC’s fully integrated technology informs your field service organization immediately when something has failed or is about to fail, provides a mobile window into connected product data, enables remote service, and automatically dispatches the necessary technician with the right knowledge and parts.

Find Out More

http://lp.servicemax.com/Meet-with-a-Maxpert.html

About the Author
I'm obsessed with collaboration, networking, and social engagement. I'll work with clients on little things like @mentioning another admin in the thread, someone who is working on the same kind of project. Or big things, like getting a contact on an interview with Fortune Magazine or putting them on a huge keynote stage. Collaboration tools, fun in-person events, virtual calls and meetings, these are my areas to geek out, and helping you meet peers who are valuable connections is my work joy. At home, it's softball, Marlo (dog), Vermont, music.