Let's Continue the Conversation.

Community Manager
Community Manager
4 13 849

We want our ServiceMax experts to be able to follow and engage with each other across all social engagement platforms. What better way to do that then sharing our usernames or URLs?

Take a look at the ServiceMax Community's focus for the next few weeks: Monthly Community Goal: January. We're really paying attention to the role social media plays in continuing the conversation. There's also a badge involved! Fill out your information, at least one of the fields, earn some easy points!

Screen+Shot+2018-01-04+at+1.37.00+PM.png

So, what is your Twitter handle? Do you have an LinkedIn URL? Let's get connecting!

13 Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you Richard Lewis​ and Michael Majerus​ for completing the badge!

Adam CooperTimothy SchrimpfNick SauerCasey PalmerBrenden BurkinshawSandeep Reddy MuskuSharath SatheeshScott Willis​ Have you guys seen the new badge opportunity? Just wanted to ping you, since you all are our top leaders in the Community!

Grill Chef timothy_schrimp
Grill Chef

Hi Nicole Guzzo.

I did see that and had already placed my LinkedIn account in profile but have added twitter now as well.

Roast Chef nick_sauer
Roast Chef

Thanks - updated LinkedIn profile

Sushi Chef scott_willis
Sushi Chef

Thank you. LinkedIn updated

Community Manager
Community Manager

Me too!!  I'm getting in on this, because even as a fellow community manager, I had not added my other social networks.

Steps to complete this: Click the arrow next to the avatar in the top right corner of the community - View Profile

Edit Profile, add the Twitter and LinkedIn details. Then click the Rewards tab and scroll down to explore Available Missions.

I'll also share them here, in case we want to get connected, but you can click on the name of any community member to follow them and see their profile details - including social media handles. I'll click into the profiles of the members commenting above to find your details and follow you as well!

https://www.twitter.com/deirdreyee

https://www.linkedin.com/in/deirdreyee/

Employee
Employee

Gladly added my Linkedin account.

As for my Twitter... well I created my Twitter in early 2008 before Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore blew it up and thus its a bit of a goofy name. Wow, can't believe that was 10 years ago.

Employee
Employee

Added links to my profile

Employee
Employee

Added links to my profile, too

Product Team
Product Team

I have updated my profile as well!

Employee
Employee

I've added my link on my profile

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Nicole Guzzo, just navigated to one of the profiles that had been updated with the Twitter and LinkedIn in links and clicked on one of the links. This took me to a search page within the ServiceMax Community and not to the linked page. This feels like a bug to me and surely isn't how this is designed to work.

Regards, Richard

Community Manager
Community Manager

I've noticed that too! I'm pretty sure it's the way Jive's platform works, but like me see if I can get them to change that.

Employee
Employee

I've added LinkedIn....be sure to connect with me!

About the Author
You can usually find me posting on the Community, tweeting off the ServiceMax account, or telling some of our great customer stories.