Looking Back at 2017

Community Manager
Community Manager
10 2 168
‎01-02-2018 12:06 PM

Before we dive into the new year, I want to take a second to look back at 2017.

What was your favorite moment of the year?

For me, the best part of 2017 was graduating college and starting full-time with ServiceMax. I love my role, especially because it allows me to be on this community everyday. The ServiceMax Community has truly helped me learn more about ServiceMax, the field service industry, and customer engagement programs.

As I start working on 2018's community initiatives, I want to share some community highlights from 2017. Below you'll find some stats and key points. This information is helping us plan out this year, but so is your feedback. Let us know if there is anything you want to see more of, or less of, in 2018!

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

top users.jpg

Thanks for all your participation this year! Check out your rewards dashboard!

Richard LewisAdam CooperTimothy SchrimpfBrenden BurkinshawNick SauerMichael MajerusRob van WaverenSandeep Reddy MuskuCasey PalmerMark Varley

Slide4.jpg

Active are users who have viewed at least one piece of content within the last 30 days.

Participating are users who have engaged with at least one piece of content within the last 30 days.

Contributing are users who have created at least one piece of content within the last 30 days.

As you can see, we're only increasing our engagement! That's what we like to see!

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Cheers to 2018!

2 Comments
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Nicole Guzzo​, some great stats here, thanks for sharing. Can you tell me what the points relate to for the top participating customers. Is this for the year as a whole? Are there criteria meaning it only shows points earned for certain actions?

It has been great working with you this past year! Happy New Year!

Regards, Richard

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there!

Jive is listing those points as what you earned between the start and end of 2017, but I know that's not right. (Seeing you're in the 7,000s, I'm in the 5,000s). I updated it so we don't see those incorrect numbers, but I'm going to keep playing with the reports to see what it's being weird.

Happy 2018!

About the Author
You can usually find me posting on the Community, tweeting off the ServiceMax account, or telling some of our great customer stories.