Employee
Employee
2 0 245
‎03-17-2020 10:37 AM

Hello ServiceMax Community Kitchen members,

I wanted to share the email I sent to our customers this morning with updates from the ServiceMax team amidst global concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please comment with any thoughts or feedback, or reach out to me or your Account Managers if you have questions, feedback, thoughts.

____

As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our customers, partners, and employees is of utmost importance to us. We are taking steps to limit exposure for our employees and our communities, but we want to ensure that we do so in a way that does not impact our commitment to serve all of you. Below are details on our current policies and procedures, as well as how we are continuing to support you during this period of time.

Current Corporate Policies

We are asking all of our employees, globally, to work from home through the course of March, when we will re-evaluate our next steps. We are also limiting all non-essential internal business travel and ask that our customers work with us to find the most productive and safe way to do business.

Security & Safety Compliance Measures

At the same time, we want to assure our global customer base – many of whom are leaders in the medical device and healthcare spaces, with important and impactful work to be done – that we remain committed to helping you achieve your business goals and acting as an essential tool for your field service teams. We have a Business Continuity Policy in place and supporting procedures as part of our ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Program. This is tested every quarter and ensures that we are fully empowered to deliver excellent service and critical support across our teams, even if we are working remotely.

Customer Support Response

Further, a large percentage of our global support team is staffed remotely. All of our systems are cloud-based, including our telephony system, RingCentral. There will be no delay or impact to the support our customers receive, and those teams are fully equipped to offer the same support we’ve always committed to.

Community

As always, we encourage you to provide feedback and ideas in our community, we are also working on ways we can extend our capabilities that could support you and your teams during this time. Feel free to submit ideas of the type of support you need there.

We are committed to our customers, our communities and our families. Security and safety are integral to our commitment to you, as people and as business partners. We are proud that our customers keep the world running and we will continue to do our part to support the life-saving work you are engaged in. For more details, please review our COVID-19 FAQ on our website. If you have more questions, please contact your Account Manager.

About the Author
Previously, I was CEO of IPC Systems. During my time there, I sold IPC and led a SaaS and data transformation of the company. Most recently, I served as an operating partner at Silver Lake, the global leader in technology investing. Earlier in my career, I was part of John Legere’s leadership team that helped transform Global Crossing through consistent growth. I’m thrilled to be part of the ServiceMax family and I look forward to working with all of you as we continue to deliver on the promise of service execution management.