Employee
Employee
5 0 255
‎11-04-2019 03:02 PM

Greetings ServiceMax Customers and Field Service Professionals!

I've seen many of you over the last few weeks at our Maximize customer events in London and Chicago, and will see more of you this week in Sydney. For those whom I haven't met, I’m Stacey Epstein (follow me here @stacey_epstein ) and I am ServiceMax's Chief Marketing Officer and Customer Experience Officer.

My team and I have been digging into the value and experience you get from ServiceMax, and driving changes and actions across the company to help improve your experience with ServiceMax.

At ServiceMax, we launch an NPS Survey to our customers once a year. This executive-led program is a key strategic initiative in our Customer Experience efforts. You provide feedback and we take action to improve processes, build programs, make investments, and transform our organization to do better for you as you Keep the World Running. I'm Stacey Epstein, Chief Marketing Officer and Customer Experience Officer. Watch this video to hear about our recent NPS updates. And please, reply to the NPS survey if you receive it this month!