cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post-Maximize, SFM, & Upcoming Webinars [Community All Stars: September 29 2017]

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 1 188
‎09-28-2017 03:39 PM

Last week, I was able to attend maximize17​ in Las Vegas. There, I witnessed a ton of collaboration among customers, partners, and employees! Even though the conference was only 3 days, I knew the ServiceMax Community would be there after, and would be the perfect space for attendees to continue to the conversation. If you attended maximize17​, and want to see the presentations and resume the great conversation, check out this group: Maximize Las Vegas 2017: Resources​. We also have Maximize Tokyo and Berlin coming up - click here for more information.

If you click on ​ you'll find some of our communityallstars​ for the week. Michael Majerus​, Adam Cooper​, and Nick Sauer​ discuss the idea of how to work with certain fields in SFM/user docs. This idea is in review with the Product Team, so stay tuned for what becomes of it!

If you missed Maximize Las Vegas, Roger Hom​ offers another way to collaborate and network. On October 5, there's a webinar titled Into the Diamond Mine: A Field Service Transformation Handbook for Executives.​ Join in and discuss the role IoT, predictive analytics and technicians play in service transformation.

Thanks for all of your participation on the community! I can't wait to see what October has in store for communityallstars​.

1 Comment
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Check out communityallstars​ from previous months in the Community All Stars - Archive

About the Author
- Community expert - Social media lover - Raving fan of our customers - Overall good time