ServiceMax Named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management

Employee
Employee
5 0 116
‎04-19-2019 12:22 PM

I’m very pleased to share some excellent news with our community; For the 4th consecutive time, ServiceMax has been named a Leader in the 2019 @Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management.

This trusted evaluation, the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, is published annually and is based on vendor’s ability to execute and completeness of vision. 14 field service software providers are mapped into four quadrants based on rigorous criteria.

To view a complimentary copy of the complete Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management visit: https://lp.servicemax.com/EN-Gartner-MQ-2019.html?utm_source=community

2019-GartnerMQ-ban--v1-1200x627.jpg

As I see it, our other recent announcements; the roll out of Service Board - part of our scheduling and work planning capabilities, the new ServiceMax Go mobile phone app, and the rest of our 19.1 release reflect our continued investment in innovation.

And you are an integral part of that! @mayhul  has taken to this community to share previews and gather feedback on Design Time sessions as the team developed Service Boards. He and @joseph_june  have launched betas with clients across scheduling and mobile enhancements. I hope you’ve seen where our teams are sharing commitments based on the voice of the customer in NPS.

And it doesn’t end today. We have more Design Time sessions scheduled, exclusively available for customers, scheduled this year on this community. We’ll also be visiting our clients around the world with the Maximize tour, stopping first in Bologna, Italy in May, and then three more community-building events in 2019.

@deirdre_yee  asked me to remind you, if you don’t have customer access to this community today, some links above might not work for you. If you are a ServiceMax client, you can click Request Access above to gain access to these exclusive areas in the community.

We treasure our partnership with our customers. You keep the world running and we are grateful to play our part. I hope you’ll read the report and see why ServiceMax has been positioned furthest in Completeness of Vision in the Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management.

Tags (3)
About the Author
At ServiceMax, I'm focused on all aspects of the company’s global marketing efforts! When I'm not working, I spend time with family and close friends engaged in creative or adventure activities like downhill skiing or hiking in the Tahoe area, motorcycle outings, cooking, or dabbling in wine making… all great activities that tend to include amazing dinner parties.