Community Manager
Community Manager
2 0 36
Wednesday

What role does ServiceMax play for teams of technicians and Field Service Engineers?

Watch this video to understand how the ServiceMax platform empowers teams.

ServiceMax is an enterprise grade service platform equipping technicians with tools that fuel efficiency and deliver a targeted workflow for every job.

Latest press on ServiceMax

What are we all about?

We lead the way in field service management. We continue to innovate within the industry and evolve with our customers as their needs change and grow. The combined power of ServiceMax with solutions such as IoT and APM enable our customers to transform their service from reactive break-fix model to predictive service that minimizes unplanned downtime.

Our focus is on the outcomes generated from the use of field service technology — outcomes that matter and make a positive impact on your business. For us, it’s never been just about the products; it’s about what you can gain, whether that’s more productive equipment, more efficient technicians, great customer experience or perhaps most importantly, increased revenue. The knowledge that comes with more than 10 years of experience has enabled us to help hundreds of companies around the world.

Our customers do amazing things with ServiceMax technology to enhance their field service operations. ServiceMax processes more than a million work orders every month, created by more than 300,000 technicians around the world, servicing more than 150 million units of equipment.

About the Author
I'm obsessed with collaboration, networking, and social engagement. I'll work with clients on little things like @mentioning another admin in the thread, someone who is working on the same kind of project. Or big things, like getting a contact on an interview with Fortune Magazine or putting them on a huge keynote stage. Collaboration tools, fun in-person events, virtual calls and meetings, these are my areas to geek out, and helping you meet peers who are valuable connections is my work joy. At home, it's softball, Marlo (dog), Vermont, music.