Today’s News: ServiceMax Acquires Zinc to Expand Service Execution Management Offering

Employee
Employee
8 0 377
‎03-04-2019 03:15 PM

Today I’m excited to announce that ServiceMax has acquired Zinc, expanding our comprehensive Service Execution Management platform with the only offering that allows customers to benefit from communications functionality tailored to meet the challenges of the service workforce. For our customers and partners, I hope you all received an email from me this morning ahead of our public announcement detailing this exciting news. You can read the press release in full here.

Zinc, the company providing a frictionless way for service workers to get and share knowledge in real-time, brings an “all mode” communications offering to our portfolio, providing users access to secure, enterprise-ready 1:1 and group messaging, voice, video, content sharing, push-to-talk, top-down broadcasts, hotlines and communication analytics. By connecting service workers and enabling them to share real-time knowledge within the context of the task at hand, Zinc and ServiceMax together can improve your productivity, customer experience and employee engagement.

This next chapter will be full of exciting changes at ServiceMax, and I’m proud to have you on this journey with us. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly. And as always, your account teams are available to discuss. I also invite you to join our upcoming webinar on Thursday, March 14th to learn more.

Thank you,

Scott Berg

ServiceMax, CEO

About the Author
ServiceMax 2009-Present Board Advisor Advising our board on how we partner with our clients so they can keep the world running. Passionate about ServiceMax and working with our customers to create "raving fans".