Community Manager
Community Manager
0 1 172
‎10-05-2017 05:11 PM

One area this week that was on fire​ in our ServiceMax Community was Network and Share​, specifically the Design Time: New Dispatch Console​. This interactive conversation will be focused on our new dispatch console and creating an application that is intuitive and effective. Mayhul Jain​ asked our community users for specific use cases, and you all delivered! There's a ton new dialogue happening, and it's great.

I want to thank our communityallstars​ this week for really embracing what a design time session is about - collaboration and the exchange of ideas! Thanks Kerri Shirey​, Sonia Genesse​, Christian Schmid​, YULIZAR RACHMAT​, Julie White​, Michael Coutu​, and Hans van Mil​!

If you haven't RSVP'd yes to our Design Time: New Dispatch Console​, make sure you do so! I have a feeling there are going to be some great questions that you and your organization will be able to benefit from.

Once you RSVP, I'll send you a calendar invite (let me know if you haven't got one)!

1 Comment
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Check out communityallstars​ from previous months in the Community All Stars - Archive

About the Author
- Community expert - Social media lover - Raving fan of our customers - Overall good time