Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Recipe for Success: Highlighting a Path for New Members

deirdre_yee
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 93
‎03-09-2021 12:41 PM

Community members come together for a few different reasons. Read this guide to understand:

• The best places to discover in this community, how to subscribe, follow, and get involved
  • The best people you should rely on in this community, the experts who know ServiceMax inside and out
  • The best content we've seen lately
  • The first steps you should take if you are new here

community.jpg

Places

Mobile Discussions is very active with ideas and product discussions.

Customers who are thinking about coming to Maximize next week are checking out content from past events and the upcoming user group and awards program in the Customer User Group 

People

• Some people who are posting a lot and sharing a lot of great content.
  • Victor is sharing ideas for Mobile Apps that are gaining traction
  • Jeroen has shared some enhancements too, many focused on Service Flow Manager
  • Archana is answering questions and providing updates, often focused on Mobile
  • Vishnu is a partner who has submitted enhancements and interacted with content shared by others too!

Content

Some of my favorite content in the last month:

First Steps

Hint: If you want to start ranking up, like discussions you are interested in, reply to a few threads, even just to say you are following (participants automatically follow the threads they are in) and start a thread. 

About the Author
I'm obsessed with collaboration, networking, and social engagement. I'll work with clients on little things like @mentioning another admin in the thread, someone who is working on the same kind of project. Or big things, like getting a contact on an interview with Fortune Magazine or putting them on a huge keynote stage. Collaboration tools, fun in-person events, virtual calls and meetings, these are my areas to geek out, and helping you meet peers who are valuable connections is my work joy. At home, it's softball, Marlo (dog), Vermont, music.