Employee
Employee
2 0 470
‎01-31-2020 12:38 PM

As a valued ServiceMax learners, we want to inform you of some changes to our course offerings.  Please see the FAQs below.

What’s changed?
We are in the continual process of updating our eLearning library of courses.  As part of our updates, we will be archiving the existing versions of the 101-V and 201-V courses on June 19, 2020.  We are now offering certification learning paths (available now) designed to provide a self-paced learning environment with video demonstrations. 

What will happen to my 101-V or 201-V course progress?

If you registered for the 101-V or 201-V courses prior to January 31st, 2020 and you’ve been utilizing them as reference material, please note that access to the courses as they exist today will remain in your course library until June 19th, 2020 and at that time they will be archived for everyone and therefore no longer accessible.  We encourage you to register for our new certification learning paths (see below).  Please rest assured that achievements including certifications you have earned will remain in the system. 

How do I register for the newest offerings?
If you are interested in registering for the eLearning certification paths, please click here to register at no cost. 

If you are looking for a hands-on experience including guided exercises, please click here to explore our instructor-led course offerings.  Beginning in 2020, we launched our newest offering of virtual instructor-led courses in addition to in-person courses.  

What if I am studying for an exam?
If you are in the process of studying to take an exam, please click here to view our study guide for learning objectives that correlate with the certification learning paths.  

What if I purchased the soon-to-be archived courses plus the exam?
If you purchased the 101-V + exam or 201-V + exam, and have not taken your exam by June 19th, 2020, please contact us at product.training@servicemax.com for an exam deadline extension.  

When will the 101-V and 201-V courses be archived and no longer available?
June 19th, 2020

Additional questions?  Contact us at product.training@servicemax.com 

Happy Learning!
Product Education Team

About the Author
Hi! I live in beautiful Colorado. I've been in the salesforce.com training and consulting world for over ten years and am so excited and proud to be a part of the ServiceMax Product Certification Program!