Get price functionality not working

Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef
0 5 396

Hi All, when users enters Work Order lines and click on Getprice then the price is getting updated only when the Line type is parts, but we even maintain labor and travel expenses as products and store prices in the price book. So is there anyway that we can fetch the prices for line type labor as well with Getprice functionality?

Thanks,

Srikanth.

5 Comments
Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef

We can be able to do it by adding a custom pick list field for line type and in the background we can put the default value for standard line type field as 'Parts' so that we can be able to fetch the prices with no Issue, but unfortunately we cannot add any such functionality till the date of next release, so Is there any other option which I can use?

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Retired

Srikanth Challa

Check SET019 under your Org wide ServiceMax Profile under Module: Work Order  Submodule: Create Work Order Lines VF. By default Org Profiles are set with 'Service price book' which will look for Labor pricing in ServiceMax Pricebooks.  Change this to Product Pricebook to pull via SFDC Pricebooks.

Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef

It's not working even I changed the name to 'Standard Price book'. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Employee
Employee

Hi Srikanth,

I think you possibly have changed the wrong setting. The one you shown looks like the SET017 in the org wide profile or group wide profile.

The setting mentioned by Stephen Lortscher is available in the Org Wide setting only. (Not in the Group Wide)

App Administration > Profile Configuration > "Org-wide Configuration Settings" section => Edit your custom org wide profile.(you might need to clone the default profile if this is the only one available as you cannot modify it directly)

Then look for :

module = Work Order

Sub Module = Create Work Order lines VF

SET 19.

When Editing this setting, the picklist will only let you select "Product pricebook" and "Service Pricebook" (set by Default).

Select the first one to apply Stephen Lortscher suggested Setting.

Hope this will help.

Grill Chef barrow_altius
Grill Chef