cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I associate a previously created Location with a new Account?

jbragdon
Fry Chef
Fry Chef
0 2 1,278
‎07-05-2017 07:19 AM

An account and location were created separately and I would like to associate the two.

2 Comments
knowledge
Retired
Retired

You should be able to edit the Location and add the Account to it.

jbragdon
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Thanks! I found out that our ORG had some improper Account page layout assignments. Once I adjusted the layout for Customer record types I was able to see the locations field under a Selected account.

About the Author
An enthusiastic group of people who want to share their ServiceMax knowledge with you. We are: Brittany Taylor, Caitlin Zwicker, Chris Mikutel, Colin Jones, Eric Berutsya, Sudhaker Pandey, Younus Shariff, George Piper, Marie Coon, Jason Marselis, Josh Trujillo, Chad Muldovan, Jessie Singh, Maribel Ellison, Adam Parker, Brian Waiser, Terri Kennelly, Kate Churchill, Kevin French, Adrian Nicholl, Nicola Colangiuli, Tamaki Sato, Marcus Nelson, Joanne Ardis, Jeromie Holt, Chaitanya Mehandru, Geo George, Peter Rafferty, Siva Subbaraman, Hope Rodriguez, Samil Gutierrez, Bhagwant Padda, Nicola Griffin-Seaby, Mohammed Dadapeer, Shipra Priya, Rathina Sabapathy, Bala Murali, Kala Ajjampur, and Sarika Ramachandran. Follow us on the ServiceMax Community!