How to control the font size of the table data in Smart doc?

Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef
1 6 421
‎10-26-2015 07:41 AM

How to reduce  the font size of the table data to small? When you look at the table headers is is very small when compared to table data.

When I change this font size( font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{Code}}" ) to x-small or large then only the table headers are changing but not the data inside the table

Here is the code I am using to create a table:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="float:left; margin-bottom:10px; border-color: #FFFFFF;font-family: Arial Unicode MS, Helvetica, sans-serif;" svmx-data="{{$D.Quoteline}}" width="100%">

<thead>

<tr style=" height:15px;text-align: center;background-color: #FFA500;color: white;">

<th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{Code}}" width="14%">

部品番 号</th>

<th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{Name}}" width="35%">

部品名</th>

<th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{Quantity}}" width="6%">

数量</th>

<th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{Price2__c}}" width="12%">

単価</th>

<th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{Line_price__c}}" width="12%">

金額</th>

<th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{Discount__c}}" width="7%">

掛率</th>

<th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{otalPrice__c}}" width="12%">

見積額</th>

</tr>

</thead>

6 Comments
Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef

Also how to add $ symbol prior to the price?(I did not find this in the User doc)

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef

I figured out how to add '$' symbol prior to Price. (svmx-data="${{$F.ROUND($D.PQuoteline.TotalPrice__c,0)}}")

Now all I need to know is how to control the font size of the table data(Not the header). Can anyone help me out?

Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

Srikanth,

If your table is not controlled by a Style sheet (CSS) you can add something like I pasted below (in Bold). You would have to put this on each line.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> <th scope="col" style="text-align: center; font-size:small;" svmx-data="{{otalPrice__c}}" width="12%">

見積額</th>

If you used the CSS, you could then just change one variable and declare it for that section. I haven't worked with CSS in a long time, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef

Hi John, thanks for your reply!

When I add <span style="font-size:12px;"> then only the table header  is changing but not the table data.

Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

Srikanth,

This is a parts used line and may be similar to your table. If you started with the Standard Template ServiceMax had in the SFMs (as we did), you may just need to locate the class for your table and edit the CSS

This font size is 26 the second table is 16. The code here is from the CSS section for the Parts details:

.part-details table td {border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 26PX; padding: 5px; text-align: left; white-space: normal; background:#f2f2f2}

PartProduct CodeLine QtyLot/Serial Number
TUBING KIT FOR AIR COMP78401-02211234

.part-details table td {border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 16PX; padding: 5px; text-align: left; white-space: normal; background:#f2f2f2}

PartProduct CodeLine QtyLot/Serial Number
TUBING KIT FOR AIR COMP78401-02211234
Sushi Chef schalla02
Sushi Chef

Thanks John it worked like charm!