Please share the set exercise or case study with example to get hands on as Admin.

Line Chef sunilkushawaha
Line Chef
0 2 147

I'm new to ServiceMax product and learning to prepare for Admin certification.Please share the set exercise or case study with example to get hands on,having said I have trial org and Admin guide.

2 Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Sunil,

I'm going to move this to the Education​ area, which is the best place for posts around our Training programs. You can follow that area to get updates when they have new videos, offerings, blog posts, and related content.  Dana Levitt​ and Dean Ichikawa​, see Sunil's question, can you help?

Thanks!

Employee
Employee

Hi Sunil,

By taking an instructor-led SVMX101 administrator course or purchasing access to the eLearning version (SVMX101-V), you will gain access to the administrator materials including exercises.  If you are taking the exam without attending class or purchasing access to the eLearning, please utilize a combination of the study guide plus online resources such as user docs to prepare.   Please let us know if you have any questions at certification@servicemax.com

Thank you!