Service Flow Automation - ServiceMax 19.2

Employee
Employee
1 8 218
‎09-13-2019 02:44 PM

Watch this video to learn how to set up notifications to ServiceMax Go users when a change has been made to a Work Order or when a user has entered or exited a geofence.

8 Comments
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Thanks for sharing this video.

Do you have a video link to setup ServiceMax Go App?

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Quick question: are we able to see Service Flow notification only on ServiceMax Go App? Please clarify.

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Will Service Flow Automation work on FSA App?

Employee
Employee

@rajamalla As far as I know, the Service Flow Automation feature will only work on ServiceMax Go, not FSA, but @archana_krishna can correct me if that's wrong.

We don't have a video specifically on setting up ServiceMax Go, but here's a link to the ServiceMax Go documentation: https://help.servicemax.com/articles/#!servicemax-go-19-2/phone-introduction-to-servicemax-mobile-ap...

And we do have a Field Service App course that you can sign up for (free) at https://www.servicemax.com/services/learn/product-education. Although that one is obviously about FSA not ServiceMax Go, most of what's in the Configuring and Optimizing modules will apply to any of our mobile apps including ServiceMax Go.

Hope that helps!

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

@dean_ichikawa is there any reason why the Scheduled Date/Time value is displayed as per the image below?

Push Notification.jpg

Employee
Employee

@brendenburkinsh it looks like the Scheduled DateTime field has been inserted into the message. Were you looking to have the date and time separated? I believe in that case you could use the Scheduled Date field instead and maybe Preferred Start Time, but I think it depends on how you have your Work Order object configured. Let us know how the screenshot differs from what you were expecting, and also @archana_krishna may be able to provide you a more detailed answer.

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

@dean_ichikawa yes that is correct it is the scheduled date/time field. I have created a view process to show this once the click through to Servicemax Go to get around this issue with previous and scheduled date-time values displayed.

Product Team
Product Team

@rajamalla @dean_ichikawa @brendenburkinsh 

1. Yes.  Everything we do in Service Flow Automation, including push notifications are for ServiceMax Go

2. We realize that the scheduled date time value is always displayed in GMT, which is not very useful to the technician. We are working on changing this to show the datetime values in the locale and timezone of the technician.