ServiceMax 201 Training was Awesome!

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef
6 2 760
‎11-01-2018 03:59 PM

Our team just completed our 201 certification and our SMax trainer Angie Hanning​ was fantastic. The course was well-structured and content-rich and our whole team of admins and developers got a lot out of it. We highly recommend Angie and the 201 couse in general!

IMG_20181101_130301.jpg

Lisa MercerDana Levitt

2 Comments
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Congrats to you all.Well done.

2x of my colleagues David Forbes , Adriano Vega and I have done this course via the Admin 201 Online Training and all passed.
But to be honest ,I like classical courses better and do all in one week. Which is not always possible and that's why we did the 201 online.
For online you need to have a lot of discipline to read, view and practice items on your own. Sometimes harder after your day of normal work and course is divided over more days and a longer period. You need to have a lot of discipline, but this online learning method will guide you as well to the Certification.

Success you all

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Congratulations David ForbesAdriano Vega​ for the training and completion of certification.

About the Author
Michael Majerus has spent the past decade in the field of Appropriate Technologies. First focusing on Sustainable Building, then on the Energy sector and now on the Bio-Medical arena. His approach in each discipline is long-term business scalability through efficient business process design and appropriate software and hardware applications. With past roles in project, product, and program management, Michael continues to drive the adoption of technology to rapidly scale field operations, applying best practices across industries including IOT-enabled, data-driven proactive service. Michael is currently a Sr. IT Project Manager at Bio-Rad and is working to develop a stream-lined technology solution for regional service organizations around the globe.