ServiceMax Certification Course Registration

Employee
Employee
11 30 6,558

Our certification workshop programs are designed to walk users through a structured training, through guided interactive exercises designed to provide participants with measurable, attainable, and repeatable skills that may be replicated. It is time to take the next step in your ServiceMax education, and join the network of people already certified in ServiceMax.

Click Here to Register for an Instructor-Led or Virtual Certification Course Today!

CoursePic.png

30 Comments
Employee
Employee

Is there an advanced Admin Training available yet? Shannon Cunningham

Employee
Employee

Hi Wes. We are working in content now and will post in the Community when it's ready for prime time. We look forward to extending everyone's learning to the next level. 

Line Chef jwolff
Line Chef

Hi!  New user here (Go live with ServiceMax in 5 days!  Fingers crossed).  Any plans to hold the training in the Northeast (NJ would be great!)

Fry Chef denise_carpenti
Fry Chef

Everybody loves to visit Charleston, SC!  Please consider having a training session here.

Employee
Employee

We are opening up additional online content and online courses all time! If you haven't had the opportunity to go through some of the training videos on this Community they are very helpful. If you need some more detailed content, shoot me an email and I can provide you some links. 

Employee
Employee

Hello Everyone!

I love seeing so much enthusiasm around education! We typically have one Admin class per week somewhere around the globe. We are working to add more instructors to increase these offerings to you which will include new locations.

In the meantime, as Wes Connors​ suggested, we have lots of online course content available for you free of charge right here in the community! 

Stay tuned for more classes coming your way.

Shannon

Grill Chef mlealtoo
Grill Chef

Hi Lana,

Any updates on a refresher course or an Admin Level II course in the works?  It be nice to have one with all the new updates ServiceMax has made. 

Regards,

Mara

Employee
Employee

Hi Mara,

We are currently in the stages of developing a course covering advanced administration topics, set to debut in early 2016!  Please stay tuned as we will be sure to post additional information to the community regarding our new course.

Thank you,

Dana

Employee
Employee

Hi Mara Leal​,

We are glad you are interested in growing your ServiceMax knowledge.  We are planning a public launch of the Advanced Admin Course early 2016! Watch the Community for announcement. We look forward to seeing you in class.

Thank you,

Shannon

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Are there any updates on when the Advanced Admin training dates will be shared? I was told today February but wondered if there was a date for a date so to speak?

Thanks, Richard

Line Chef yoncacevik
Line Chef

Hi,

I can only see the December 2015 and January 2016 program. Since I am in Europe, I prefer to attend the programs around Europe.

Are there any planned certification programs after January that was not posted to the web site? How is the scheduled planned, according to the training requests? Would it be affordable to request a trainer to our location?

Is it possible to take just the exam to be certified without taking the training ?

Thank you,

Yonca

Employee
Employee

Hello Yonca!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We have two upcoming classes in London: from

Feb 8-11 and Feb 16-19. The registration page at

https://community.servicemax.com/docs/DOC-1116 should be updated with a

registration link in the coming weeks.

Thank you,

Line Chef yoncacevik
Line Chef

Hi Jonathon,

Thanks for your reply. I am just wondering that is it possible to take just the exam to be certified without taking the training or is there a remote training to be certificated?

Thanks a lot,

Yonca

Employee
Employee

Hi Yonca!

At the moment it's not possible to take the exam to be certified without

the training; however, we are currently building an online version of the

SVMX101 training (including the exam), which should be completed and made

available in Q2 of next year.

Hope this helps!

Line Chef yoncacevik
Line Chef

Thanks for the information Jonathan.

Line Chef yoncacevik
Line Chef

Hi Jonathan Samonas

I want to get updated information for online SVMX101 training to be certificated. Is exact time of this online training decided in Q2? Which month will it be? Additionally, do you know training at Feb 8-11 and Feb 16-19 in London are still valid?

Thanks in advance,

Yonca

Line Chef yoncacevik
Line Chef

Hi Dana Levitt ,

Do you have any information about online section of SVMX101 to be certificated which will be built in Q2 of 2016? I will appreciate if you inform me exactly when this online training will be available?

Thanks a lot!

Yonca

Employee
Employee

Hi Yonca Cevik,

We are planning to debut the new eLearning version of our SVMX101 course in April 2016.  Please stay tuned for additional information!

Line Chef yoncacevik
Line Chef

Hi Dana Levitt​,

Thanks for your input. I will follow the topic..

Regards.

Line Chef juliane_nordin
Line Chef

Hi guys,

I am wondering if there will be any training during Q4 available this year?

Thanks,

Juliane

Employee
Employee

Hi Juliane,

We currently have courses listed through July and will be posting new locations

and dates through the end of the year to the website (accessible via links on

this page in the community) by early June. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at certification@servicemax.com.

Thank you,

Dana Levitt

Director of Workshops & Certification

Line Chef agreenway
Line Chef

The Advanced Admin training is great at the new training facility in Pleasanton CA, Dan Goldston is a great instructor. I would highly recommend it!

Employee
Employee

Thank you so much Anthony, we are so glad you enjoy it!

Line Chef juliane_nordin
Line Chef

Thank you so much Dana! Will look out for the new dates in June!

Have a great day,

Juliane

Roast Chef brendenburkinsh
Roast Chef

Dana Levitt Any plans to add the the Advanced Admin training online for us all the way down in Australia?

Employee
Employee

This is a great resource to follow, Richard Moran

Line Chef Manjula
Line Chef

Hi

Is ServiceMAX 101 certification classroom training scheduled in Asian countries like Singapore, India for 2019?

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi @dana_levitt , can you provide @Manjula some details on the India based course you told me about?

Regards, Richard

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

@madalina_papaci , it looks like there is an advanced admin course in Bangalore next month.

https://www.servicemax.com/uk/services/learn/product-education

Regards, Richard

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

@madalina_papaci , it looks like the dates that were on that page were for last year. They are updated now. There is a 101 course on the 7th to 19th May in Bangalore.

https://www.servicemax.com/services/learn/product-education

Regards, Richard