ServiceMax Certified Administrator Training

Grill Chef
Grill Chef
12 14 6,835
‎08-28-2014 10:20 AM

ServiceMax Certified Administrator Training

ServiceMax Certified Administrator Course is a 4-day hands-on workshop designed for individuals who are managing or maintaining your ServiceMax application. The course is designed to take users through a structured training through guided interactive exercises designed to provide participants with measurable, attainable, and repeatable skills that may be replicated in your ServiceMax environment.

It is time to take the next step in your ServiceMax education, and join the network of certified ServiceMax Administrators. We are looking forward to seeing you in class and helping enhance your ServiceMax knowledge! Please see our Introduction to ServiceMax Administration Course Schedule

Certification Details
  • This is a 4 day onsite instructor led course
  • The course is offered in multiple regions, see the schedule for a session near you
  • The ideal attendee will have approximately 0 - 6 months experience with ServiceMax
  • Attendees earning a passing score on their exam will receive a ServiceMax Administrator Certification
  • There is a $2,500 USD charge to attend the course
14 Comments
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Is there a way to put our name on a list so that we can be notified when this training is offered again?

Retired
Retired

Hi Denise,

You can select the link above for 'Certification Course Schedule' and 'Follow' that page from the upper right hand corner.

From there, as we update, you will receive updates as well.

Thank you!
Lana Foladare

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Thank you Lana

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Lana,

Is there a syllabus that shows what is covered in this course?

Thank you,

Denise

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Is Certified Consultant still available?

Line Chef
Line Chef

I completed and passed the course, but did not get the icons, or credentials that will allow me to add to email signature. How do obtain those?

Employee
Employee

Hi Anthony - I will reach out to you separately to privately!

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Hi,  is this training offered in the United Kingdom?

Retired
Retired

Dana Levitt​ Do we have any specific course details in addition to the basic agenda for Admin 101 and 201?  Customers are asking for some insight into the courses.  Thanks!

Employee
Employee

Hi Mark,

We offer our instructor-led courses in Pleasanton, Bangalore and London.  Please visit our website for the upcoming course locations and dates and let us know if you have any questions!  Thank you.  

Employee
Employee

Kevin Maufer In addition to the agendas, we would be happy to share a more detailed description of the exercises that are included in our courses.  This will give customers and partners a greater insight into the detailed objectives included in each agenda topic.  If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact us directly at servicemax.product-training@ge.com.

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Hi Dana,

I've registered for London, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

Line Chef
Line Chef

Hi Dana,

May I know when is the next instructor-led course in Bangalore?

Thanks,

Binsu Cherian

Line Chef
Line Chef

Are courses held in the US on the East Coast?

Could you provide the locations of your instructor led courses?

Thank you,

Jeannine