ServiceMax University Complimentary eLearning Catalog

Employee
Employee
13 4 1,183
‎05-08-2019 10:55 AM

Starting today our new ServiceMax University eLearning Catalog comprised of complimentary, self-paced tutorials and courses is available to everyoneproviding ServiceMax Administrators with the keys to success. Stay tuned for additional improvements to come throughout the year! 

What can I expect? 

The ServiceMax University eLearning Catalog is a curated collection of on-demand, self-paced courses designed to inform you about ServiceMax features and functionality through hands-on exercises that reinforce what you’ve learnedOur new catalog features an ever-expanding selection of self-guided tutorials and micro-learnings in addition to our SVMX101-V and SVMX201-V courses that provide foundational knowledge of ServiceMax administrationNew no-cost learning content will be added to the catalog on a regular basis. 

How do I access the new ServiceMax University offerings? 

You can find our Course Catalog on our website, where you can add the courses you want to a shopping cart and check outYou’ll access the courses you registered for on the ServiceMax University within our Litmos Learning Management System 

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 3.44.58 PM.png

What was our goal? 

We heard your feedback from our annual NPS surveys that included requests for more content and easier access to product knowledge.  We launched the new eLearning catalog to provide a host of enablement tools that are free of charge, accessible from anywhere in the world. 

What offerings are fee-based? 

There will continue to be a fee associated with certification exams and registrations for our live, instructor-led workshops.   

What if I’ve already paid for eLearning in the past? 

We are very pleased to open up the catalog for complimentary content as of this announcement on May 6, 2019. Unfortunately, we will be unable to reimburse any courses you’ve already purchased before we enacted this change. We hope you understand and we’ll keep working to provide more rich content to support your success!  

What other support and enablement assets are available to me? 

We will continue to invest in increasing your knowledge to ensure your success as a ServiceMax administrator. We’d love to hear your feedback on our content, suggestions you might have, and answer any questions! 

4 Comments
Roast Chef brendenburkinsh
Roast Chef

Great initiative 

Fry Chef rajamalla
Fry Chef

Can I use ServiceMax Community Login for this

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Excellent, thanks @dana_levitt 

Customer Success Team

@karans23 Per our call today.

About the Author
Hi! I live in beautiful Colorado. I've been in the salesforce.com training and consulting world for over ten years and am so excited and proud to be a part of the ServiceMax Product Certification Program!