Summer '16 - Lightning Support

Employee
Employee
7 5 858
‎10-04-2016 01:24 PM

ServiceMax is Salesforce Lighting ready. In Summer '16 we've introduced Service Flow Transaction screens with a new Lightning theme for one seamless user experience.

5 Comments
Employee
Employee

Dean Ichikawa​ So am I hearing that all the functionalities of ServiceMax will work seamlessly on the Lightning?

Employee
Employee

I'll ask Chris Wada​ to comment, but as far as I know, all features should work on Lightning. I'm not sure if there are any new, known issues, though.

Employee
Employee

Ok Dean Ichikawa​ @chris, I am hearing few of SFM Wizards wont work still.. Confirm?

Employee
Employee

Sorry I think Chris might be attending Maximize Europe at the moment, so may be a delay in his response, but I just scanned the Summer 16 release notes (dated 10/4/2016) and noticed this copy about SFMs:

Features not supported

The following ServiceMax features are currently not yet supported in the Salesforce Lightning UI.

• Any SFM Wizards delivered through S-controls. They are skipped in Lightning UI. Use Visualforce page-based SFM Wizard delivery. For details, refer to SFM Wizard Delivery section in online help.
  • In SFM Wizard delivery, handover from one wizard step to another

Do those speak to the issues you're seeing?

Grill Chef micah_perry
Grill Chef

How do you add the SFM's to the lightning page?