Summer '16 - Lightning Support

Employee
Employee
7 5 997
‎10-04-2016 01:24 PM

ServiceMax is Salesforce Lighting ready. In Summer '16 we've introduced Service Flow Transaction screens with a new Lightning theme for one seamless user experience.

5 Comments
Employee
Employee

Dean Ichikawa​ So am I hearing that all the functionalities of ServiceMax will work seamlessly on the Lightning?

Employee
Employee

I'll ask Chris Wada​ to comment, but as far as I know, all features should work on Lightning. I'm not sure if there are any new, known issues, though.

Employee
Employee

Ok Dean Ichikawa​ @chris, I am hearing few of SFM Wizards wont work still.. Confirm?

Employee
Employee

Sorry I think Chris might be attending Maximize Europe at the moment, so may be a delay in his response, but I just scanned the Summer 16 release notes (dated 10/4/2016) and noticed this copy about SFMs:

Features not supported

The following ServiceMax features are currently not yet supported in the Salesforce Lightning UI.

• Any SFM Wizards delivered through S-controls. They are skipped in Lightning UI. Use Visualforce page-based SFM Wizard delivery. For details, refer to SFM Wizard Delivery section in online help.
  • In SFM Wizard delivery, handover from one wizard step to another

Do those speak to the issues you're seeing?

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

How do you add the SFM's to the lightning page?