Included in this video:

• Mobile for iPad
  • Mobile for iPhone
  • Mobile for Android
  • Mobile for Laptop
3 Comments
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Dana Levitt​, it would be helpful to have a matrix of the items covered in this demo showing which functionalities are available on which platforms. I assume for example that the mobile for iPad changes are in some cases available on Android and Apple and some may be just one. Also some changes may span iPhone and iPad while some are for iPhone only. This is key information that customers who are using multiple mobile platforms are looking for. It would be great to have this information as a slide within the video as like a summary section at the end or maybe at the start and the end to tie it all together.

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Dana Levitt, another thought, the sections in these videos that you have listed above e.g. Mobile for iPad. Could these have a minutes and seconds for the start of that section on. So people who only use one platform can skip to that section.

Employee
Employee

Thanks for the feedback Richard!  We will certainly incorporate your ideas into our next new release!  Dean Ichikawa​,  Rupali Hindocha​ and I are working hard on the Spring '16 release....stay tuned

About the Author
Hi! I live in beautiful Colorado. I've been in the salesforce.com training and consulting world for over ten years and am so excited and proud to be a part of the ServiceMax Product Certification Program!