Winter '17 Release Training

Employee
Employee
2 9 1,691
‎04-07-2017 12:54 PM

Our Winter '17 Release training features a five-part video series, giving you the first look at new capabilities and enhancements to existing features.  Each video in the series features an overview, relevant use cases and in-depth demonstrations.  Watch the videos today by clicking directly on links below.

• Video Link : 1470 This video will walk through adding a Help URL to a Checklist and how to enable data validation.
  • Video Link : 1473 This video will show you how you can customize the Work Order Summary View that will appear in each Technician's device.
  • Video Link : 1474 This video will walk through the new Dispatch Console to show you how your Dispatchers can now assign Work Orders with longer durations and multiple Technicians more quickly and easily. You'll also see some improvements to the Map View and how to use it.
  • Video Link : 1472 In this video, you'll learn how to enable Preventive Maintenance Plans that dynamically generate Work Orders adjusting for work performed earlier or later than originally scheduled.
  • Video Link : 1471 This video will walk you through the new enhancements to Installed Base.

Please reference the Winter '17 release notes for additional details.

Happy learning!

9 Comments
Customer Success Team

Dean Ichikawa​  The link for 'latest release training' lands here and this isn't for the latest release.  Can this please be redirected?  Thanks!  Deirdre YeeNicole Guzzo

Employee
Employee

I changed the "latest release" link from the Customer Education page to point to Summer '17 when it was released. Where is the "latest release training" link that you followed?

Customer Success Team

Dean Ichikawa​  Product Hub https://community.servicemax.com/community/ product-hub (disregard the extra space between / and product)

Employee
Employee

Ah, I'll need help to edit that one, I don't have access to edit that page. Deirdre Yee

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lisa MercerDean Ichikawa​ All set! Please let me know if it does not work! Thanks all.

Sushi Chef scott_willis
Sushi Chef

How would I go about opening a case to have the Winter 17 exam reset?

It is saying it is locked, however I've not taken it 3 times over.

Employee
Employee

I've reset your Winter '17 exam, so it should let you have another attempt now. If it's not working, let me know and I'll take a look to see what's going on.

Sushi Chef scott_willis
Sushi Chef

Thank you sir. All is in order.

Line Chef tokuhisahiratsu
Line Chef

Is it possible to provide one more attempt? I clicked submit button by mistake before final modification.

About the Author
I'm here to help you! As a member of our Customer Success team, you'll see me active in the Community posting, answering, and pulling others into the conversation. Along with my colleague @kevin_payne, I meet bi-weekly with our product team to review Community Ideas and posts. Tag me if you'd like to include me in your conversation and reach out if you'd like to know more about our Customer Success program!