Service Parts and Reverse Logistics

Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 445
‎08-03-2015 05:03 PM

Service Parts and Reverse Logistics

Overview:

Introducing ServiceMax Service Parts & Reverse Logistics in 2012

Broken products, missing parts and messy returns; these are a major drain on your profitability and a major strain on your customer relationships. But they also represent a unique opportunity. A timely, hassle-free replacement or repair can result in a customer more loyal to your brand than ever before, while a quick turnaround of refurbished products or parts can significantly lower costs and positively impact your bottom line.

• Built on ServiceMax Parts Logistics & Depot Repair module
  • Warehousing, distribution network and logistics for global service chains
  • Returns, exchanges, and depot repair process across internal and supplier networks
  • Reduces fright costs, return turnaround time and customer churn
  • Serves consumer electronics Hi-Tech & medical device manufacturing, as well as capital equipment industries

Learn More

About the Author
I'm obsessed with collaboration, networking, and social engagement. I'll work with clients on little things like @mentioning another admin in the thread, someone who is working on the same kind of project. Or big things, like getting a contact on an interview with Fortune Magazine or putting them on a huge keynote stage. Collaboration tools, fun in-person events, virtual calls and meetings, these are my areas to geek out, and helping you meet peers who are valuable connections is my work joy. At home, it's softball, Marlo (dog), Vermont, music.