Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Smart Business Leaders Don't Know About Field Service

Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 301
‎08-03-2015 04:28 PM

Overview:

This webinar features Dave Carevich, Director of Business Development at McKinley, who shares how a successful implementation of ServiceMax and a strong focus on service helped bolster marketing and sales efforts at McKinley.

Hear about the direct effect that Field Service has on the hot button issues that your business leaders care about. Who should care?

• Marketing
  • Sales
  • Finance
  • Product Design
  • HR
  • Operations

This session is great for those building a business case for field service technology and getting the support of the key influencers and power brokers in your organization.  Watch it today!

Learn More

About the Author
I'm obsessed with collaboration, networking, and social engagement. I'll work with clients on little things like @mentioning another admin in the thread, someone who is working on the same kind of project. Or big things, like getting a contact on an interview with Fortune Magazine or putting them on a huge keynote stage. Collaboration tools, fun in-person events, virtual calls and meetings, these are my areas to geek out, and helping you meet peers who are valuable connections is my work joy. At home, it's softball, Marlo (dog), Vermont, music.