Dispatch Console HTML5

With the release of the new HTML5 version of the Dispatch Console, it would be nice to be able to access this from a mobile device. Our Service Managers are in the field riding with various FSE's and to be able to access the console from the mobile device would increase efficiency without having to stop and find a WiFi connection for their laptops.

Product Area?
Mobile
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
4 Comments
Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Under Consideration

A quick update on the ability to do scheduling on mobile.

Now that DC HTML5 is GA, we plan to test how it behaves as a read-only tool on mobile. At the moment we don't have a clear timeline to share, and I cannot guarantee that we will indeed eventually support this scenario (it depends on the test results).

I know this does not fully address the need to schedule from mobile, but it would at least provide visibility that can be leveraged to assign the WO manually (i.e. by editing the WO fields).

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Hi,

This would be a great improvement - definitely something that would be used within our user base.

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Hi,

This is something that our service network is requesting - would be a great functionality! 

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Our techs would also like to at least view the dispatch console on the iPad in ServiceMax GO.