Dispatch Console - Technician Profile Photos

Dispatch Console - Technician Profile Photos

Display Technician Profile Photos along with their Names in the Dispatch Console

What version of ServiceMax are you on?
5 Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashy Ravaliya - in case you're interested we're having a Design Time on Dispatch Console 2.0 on June 12th.

See our event for more details: Design Time: Dispatch Console 2.0 - Overview, Demo and Beta Program and RSVP yes for a calendar invite!

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: On The Roadmap

Hi Ashy, thanks for your feedback. The ability to add profile pictures to technicians is planned for release 19.1 as part of Service Board (but not in DC1).

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi @gabriele_bodda , Is it decided yet where the photo will be sourced from? Will this be the Technician's User record? Will it be configurable? I anticipate a need to audit the images against the Technician's User records with this functionality, has any feature been considered to facilitate that?

Regards, Richard

Product Team
Product Team

Hi @richard_lewis, the photo will be replicated from SFDC, or it can be loaded directly in Max by the administrator (not by the tech). Do you have concerns about this?

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi @gabriele_bodda , that sounds ok in principle. I know we have had some issues with photos we have been pulling from outlook. There is a variety of quality and appropriateness in the photos hence why I was asking if there were any plans to have a way to have the photos approved as part of this. I guess not crucial for use in the dispatch console but I do see that there are other use cases you could leverage photos for that it would matter more for.

Regards, Richard