Posted on behalf of GE O&G
- Ability to dispatch forecasted events by skill set rather than technician - Forecasting & Planning and to search the appropriate Tech by location
- Ability to tag forecasted WOs and perform skill based planning for forecasted orders.
- Ability to dispatch by multiple skill sets - Enable SM to break down the forecast based on different sources of demand (SFDC, - Manual entries in SM based on actual inquiries, historical data)
- Ability to Dispatch Work Orders based on forecasted location of Technician (based on future assigned work)
Steps to recreate:
- Go to DC to create WO
- Conduct search of specific skill sets for a job set out multiple weeks in advance
- Appropriate techs are displayed based on what skills are chosen
I am not sure I fully understand the scenario. I assume it's about being able to separate planning (i.e. deciding when a job should be executed) from scheduling (i.e. deciding who should carry out the job). This is not a scenario to address this scenario in the short term (and certainly not in DC1).
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.