Resizing event window when after selection

Resizing event window when after selection

It would be helpful to be able to resize the event window after you have selected the event from with the calendar.

How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Users have to select to view the WO in its entirety, which slows down their workflow.
Product Area?
0 8
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
9 Comments
Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Product Team Review

Hi @erica_payne1, do you mind adding a screenshot to clarify your ask? We do not plan to make further enhancements to DC1, but it would be useful to understand the issue a bit better anyhow.

Fry Chef erica_payne1
Fry Chef

@gabriele_bodda  Happy to add a screenshot, please advise how I do that as selecting the Insert Image button does not appear to be working.

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

@nicoleguzzo , can you assist with the problem @erica_payne1 is having with inserting an image?

Product Team
Product Team

Thanks @richard_lewis. It's strange that it isn't possible to just select a file to upload.

@deirdreyee and @lacy_cotton: FYI in case this can be enhanced

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

@gabriele_bodda 

I know I have done it on a comment to a post but the ideas seem to work differently. We really do need the ability to be able to post images in replies to ideas.

Community Manager
Community Manager

broken lightbulb.jpgTest lightbulb

Thanks for highlighting, @richard_lewis and @gabriele_bodda 

Looking into it.

Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Thanks @deirdreyee 

11.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

@gabriele_bodda  try now? I think that you, @erica_payne1 and everyone should have permissions now. 
Fry Chef erica_payne1
Fry Chef

2019-03-18 12_52_41-Window.png

@gabriele_bodda Thanks for sorting out the image issue. 

As shown above, hopefully its clear enough as I had to obfuscate some of our data.  Essentially we are not able to see the full address in the address details when select an event to view from the DC.