cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Board - profile photos to be synchronized with photos of SVMX web

Currently the profile photos of a SVMX user in web are not transmitted to the Service Board. 

Today only possibility is that a admin have to maintain the resource profile photos. This is a huge job to do.

We think the profile photos of SVMX user settings have to be available in Service Board as well.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Improve Usability
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
no solution today
Product Area?
Service Board
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
3 Comments
Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hi Norbert, good idea. I wonder if this is possible on a project basis by extending the integration logic, I will check internally. Otherwise we should definitely consider including the profile pictures in the standard mappings. @mayhul 

Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Thanks.

Product Team
Product Team
Status changed to: Delivered

Confirmed that Service Board already supports initial-sync for profile photos/avatars. It can be configured by the implementation team as part of the integration flow.

Real-time sync is not supported. But as 19.3 Patch 1 (already pushed out), Service Board now supports “on-demand sync” that can pull master data from SFDC any time without affecting real-time sync (i.e. no need to take SB offline). So the system admin can sync user profile photos/avatars to Service Board on-demand any time.