Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Grill Chef bpatterson
Grill Chef

Dispatch Console Freezing - Winter 18

Jump to solution

Our company recently upgraded our instance to Winter 18 (We were on Sprint 16).  We are experiencing dispatch console freezing when dragging / pulling the event window left or right, or dragging an assignment.   

At first I thought this was a Chrome / Flash issue, but we are experiencing similar freezing in IE and Edge.  

Not sure if this helps, but the freezing seems to happen more often with users that are downloading a large number of events within the dispatch console.  For example, I as an Admin am not experiencing freezing as I download test events only.

Message 1 of 4
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Retired

Re: Dispatch Console Freezing - Winter 18

Jump to solution

If you haven't already, please contact Support on this issue.

Message 2 of 4
3 Replies
Retired

Jump to solution

If you haven't already, please contact Support on this issue.

Message 2 of 4
Roast Chef sonia_genesse
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Brian,

Please advise on what you hear back from Support, as we likely won't see that update here.

I have Win 18' installed in one of my Sandboxes and as the only person in that Org testing I've not seen this occur in Chrome, and haven't tested yet in IE.

Thanks!

Sonia

Message 3 of 4
Fry Chef john_hanauer
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

We had this same issue a couple months ago, triggered by the Winter 18 upgrade. Symptoms actually started with the DC loading blank. I had to delete an empty territory called "US" that was parent to our service regions for the country. It was just a container in nature. Once that was fixed, the DC would lock up for all users after a random amount of time. Certain things could speed it up like panning up/down/left/right in the Gantt view. Eventually support issued a patch and it fixed the problem for us.

Message 4 of 4