cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of WO

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of WO

Hi,

I will like the Dispatch Console to refresh the Gantt and Show the Actual Start Time and End Time of WO. This will help me plan the Rest of the day for the Technician. It will also allow me to improve productivity of the Technicians.

If a WO took more than scheduled time, it should reflect in Gantt and Dispatcher can reassign some of his later WO to another technician.

Similarly if WO took less time than scheduled then Dispatcher should be able to see the white space in Gantt and adjust schedule of WO and assign new WO to Technician.

Is there a way to achieve this? We are ussing 19.1 version.

Regards,

Deepak Pahariya

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Re: Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of

Any feedback, thoughts on this topic?

0 Likes
Line Chef
Line Chef

Re: Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of

A critical function of SMAX is providing visibility in real time of technician productivity and their ability to perform additional activities. Accurate work times (actual) and alignment of GANNT timeline against current work order provides on the day scheduler/jeopardy management officer instant visibility of both schedule risk and opportunity (idle/white space).

Please make this a priority, appointment driven clients need it!!