cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of WO

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of WO

Hi,

I will like the Dispatch Console to refresh the Gantt and Show the Actual Start Time and End Time of WO. This will help me plan the Rest of the day for the Technician. It will also allow me to improve productivity of the Technicians.

If a WO took more than scheduled time, it should reflect in Gantt and Dispatcher can reassign some of his later WO to another technician.

Similarly if WO took less time than scheduled then Dispatcher should be able to see the white space in Gantt and adjust schedule of WO and assign new WO to Technician.

Is there a way to achieve this? We are ussing 19.1 version.

Regards,

Deepak Pahariya

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Re: Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of

Any feedback, thoughts on this topic?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

Re: Dispatch Console - Gantt should Reflect Actual Start Time and Actual End Time Post Completion of

A critical function of SMAX is providing visibility in real time of technician productivity and their ability to perform additional activities. Accurate work times (actual) and alignment of GANNT timeline against current work order provides on the day scheduler/jeopardy management officer instant visibility of both schedule risk and opportunity (idle/white space).

Please make this a priority, appointment driven clients need it!!

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

User Reply

This is an important feature to be added to show/track the technician's actual start/end  time in gantt. This allows dispatcher to assign additional work orders on the available gantt and increase technician productivity.

Please prioritize. Thanks!

@jamie_mckechnie @antonio_lemos 

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

User Reply

I 100% agree, it is very misleading to look at the Gaant because it doesn't reflect the actual time spent by the engineer. You'd have to look in every event to identify actual time used rather than original time the event was planned/scheduled for. Same is true of the FSA iPad app, the event window stays fixed and isn't dynamic to match the actual time spent on the associated event and/or WO.

0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

User Reply

We also fully agree. This should be visible in Gantt of ServiceBoard as well as on Ipad. Optimal scheduling is crucial for our business,

Product Team
Product Team

User Reply

@deirdre_yee  - Is there a way to this to this thread to the ideas exchange?  

@deepakpahariya - Agreed that this would be useful and something that I am keeping on the radar for Service Board.  We will not be enhancing Dispatch Console with this.  

cc: @malik_khan 

Community Manager
Community Manager

User Reply

Deepak, can you post this as an idea here: https://community.servicemax.com/t5/Work-Planning-Scheduling-Ideas/idb-p/Work_Planning_and_Schedulin...

I'll link it to this thread so everyone who comes here can also vote on the idea, it's a great idea and one that other customers can vote on!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
0 Likes