cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatch Console: How can I create color rules that apply for all users?

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Dispatch Console: How can I create color rules that apply for all users?

Jump to solution

I want to create color rules in the dispatch console that apply for all users of the dispatch console.

Rule example: if work order status equals 'rejected' --> color the work order in red

Message 1 of 6
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: Dispatch Console: How can I create color rules that apply for all users?

Jump to solution

Hi Lea,

Step 1

Tick the tick box on your user record that is names 'is super dispatcher?'

NB: you may need to add it to the page layout if it is not already there.

Step 2

Push your dispatch console settings to other users.

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer17/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#DispatchConsole/HowToUseHa...

Let us know if this resolves your issue and please mark this answer as correct if it answers your question so other community users can find the answer to the question easily.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 4 of 6
5 Replies
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Lea, the answer depends on which part of the dispatch console you are trying to apply colours to. Links to ServiceMax help are included below.

Work Order grid/lists/views (top half of the console)

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer17/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#DispatchConsole/HowToSetWo...

Work Order Gantt (bottom half of the console)

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer17/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#DispatchConsole/HowToUseGa...

Let us know if you have any issues accessing these links and also how you get on with configuring this. If this answers your question then please mark this response as correct so other community users can easily find the correct answer when they have the same question.

If you already have these rules and are unsure about how to apply them can you share more details of the issue you are facing please.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 6
0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Richard

Thanks for answering! I have already created these rules. The problem is that only I can see these rules in the DC. Other users still see the default rules (for work order priority high, medium, low) rather than the rules that I generated. I guess the problem is to be found somewhere in user settings / profile settings. This is how it looks in my Console (I am a System Admin):SVMX rules my DC.JPG

And this is how it looks in the consoles of all the other users:

SVMX rules all other users DC.JPG

Best regards

Lea

Message 3 of 6
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Lea,

Step 1

Tick the tick box on your user record that is names 'is super dispatcher?'

NB: you may need to add it to the page layout if it is not already there.

Step 2

Push your dispatch console settings to other users.

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer17/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#DispatchConsole/HowToUseHa...

Let us know if this resolves your issue and please mark this answer as correct if it answers your question so other community users can find the answer to the question easily.

Regards, Richard

Message 4 of 6
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

That's it! Thanks a lot!

Message 5 of 6
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Lea, great news! Thanks for letting us know.

Regards, Richard

Message 6 of 6
0 Likes