cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grill Chef cybertech
Grill Chef

Dispatch Console won't open

Jump to solution

Recently two of our users are unable to load the Dispatch Console.

I've had them try in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 11 and Edge browsers with no luck.

All other users are fine and Dispatch Console still opens and works correctly.

When the affected users click on the link to Dispatch Console (or attempt to open it directly from a Work Order) the pop-up window appears as usual but remains blank.

I've tried waiting several minutes but the pop-up window remains blank and no browser activity appears to happen.

Regards,

Cam.

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Grill Chef cybertech
Grill Chef

Re: Dispatch Console won't open

Jump to solution

From Servicemax support and successful...

Can you please advise the affected users to check if Flash is enabled on their PC's browser:

1. Kindly go to the Content Settings in Chrome by entering chrome://settings/content in the URL field
  2. On the content settings screen that appears, scroll down to the 'Flash' section and ensure that the 'Allow sites to run Flash' option is selected.
  3. Restart Chrome
  4. Try opening the Dispatch Console again

In addition, kindly perform a clear cache on the browser.

Message 5 of 6
5 Replies
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Cam - Can these users open the DC on an alternate machine? If yes, then it is machine based. If no, then it is permissions based. Once you know this, please log a case with our Support team so someone can either look at permission issue or get on a Web-Ex and review the machine set-up.

For the rest of the community, once the case is logged I will follow it and update everyone with the resolution.

Message 2 of 6
0 Likes
Grill Chef cybertech
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks George,

I've logged in as the user on another (known good) PC and the DC opens and loads as expected.

The permissions haven't changed for these two users (all DC operators are using the same Role and Profile) so it appears to be computer related not account related.

I'll log this to support in a moment.

Regards,

Cam.

Message 3 of 6
0 Likes
Grill Chef cybertech
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Case Number : 00055762

Message 4 of 6
0 Likes
Grill Chef cybertech
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

From Servicemax support and successful...

Can you please advise the affected users to check if Flash is enabled on their PC's browser:

1. Kindly go to the Content Settings in Chrome by entering chrome://settings/content in the URL field
  2. On the content settings screen that appears, scroll down to the 'Flash' section and ensure that the 'Allow sites to run Flash' option is selected.
  3. Restart Chrome
  4. Try opening the Dispatch Console again

In addition, kindly perform a clear cache on the browser.

Message 5 of 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi Cameron Fowles! We're having a Design Time on Dispatch Console 2.0 on June 12th.

See our event for more details: Design Time: Dispatch Console 2.0 - Overview, Demo and Beta Program and RSVP yes for a calendar invite!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 6 of 6