Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatch console events: all-day event and daylight savings

Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

Dispatch console events: all-day event and daylight savings

Hello,

When we assign a Work Order to a technician in the dispatch console, and the assignment is for an all-day event and for a day when daylight savings happen (like 25th march 2018) we receive this error message:

SVMX.DCON_Work_Order_WS. SVMXEXception: All day event duration must be in 1440 minutes (24h) increment.

Our guess is it's because March 25th 2018 is only 23 hours. How can we avoid this error message?

Thank you

Gautier

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: Dispatch console events: all-day event and daylight savings

Hi Gautier Gillon​, this definitely sounds like a bug/defect. So you can progress it on here with the assistance of the support team or in the support space. Or log a case with ServiceMax Support.

I do suggest you share the Time Zone values of the Technician's user record and the User creating the event and the User trying to update the event. Also step by step instructions of how to reproduce including the time and date you are scheduling for and the time and date you are scheduling for and the previous info about users.

Support​, any ideas on this?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes