Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Dispatcher Multi-assign Exception

Every once in a while we get an exception from the dispatch console when doing a multi-assign:

Class.SVMXC.DCON_Work_Order_WS.DCON_Manage_Work_Order_MultiAssign_WS: line 290, column 1

It is not a recurrent exception. We cannot reproduce the exception every single time. But it is happening in our production environment. Anyone else has run into this issue?

0 Likes
Retired
Retired

Re: Dispatcher Multi-assign Exception

I would recommend opening a case with support.  They will be able to assist in pinpointing what is triggering this error.

0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Hasnain,

What version of SMAX are you on? Did this start to occur after an upgrade or have you had this error for a while?

Thanks!

Sonia

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Sonia,

We are using Summer 16. It has been there for a while. The only issue is that it will not happen all the time, just very intermittently. It is giving us a hard time to reproduce it in our sandbox and development org so that we can open a case.

Hasnain

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

I just realized I should have asked what build you're on too. I'm still in Sum '16 v16.50000.9 in PROD and I've not seen this error before. Under what conditions do you typically see it, sounds like that's exactly what your having issues with .

I found that the Multi Assign doesn't actually assign Events to multiple Field Tech's, had to have this created with Apex Triggers, though it's not been deployed yet though it was thoroughly testing in SBOX and that was also SUM '16 but w/different version 16.60000.60

Support would certainly be able to view the logs if you can get it to reproduce. You should still open a Case if you haven't already.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks

Sonia