cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fry Chef leaallemann
Fry Chef

How can I create color rules that apply for all users? (in the dispatch console grid view and technician view)

Jump to solution

I want to create color rules in the dispatch console that apply for all users of the console.

Example: a rule that changes the color of a work order in the grid view and the technician view according to work order status (i.e. work order status = rejected --> color is red)

Message 1 of 4
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: How can I create color rules that apply for all users? (in the dispatch console grid view and technician view)

Jump to solution

Hi Lea,

See Dispatch Console: How can I create color rules that apply for all users? 

For the answer to this question. 

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
3 Replies
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: How can I create color rules that apply for all users? (in the dispatch console grid view and technician view)

Jump to solution

Hi Lea Allemann, the answer depends on which part of the dispatch console you are trying to apply colours to. Links to ServiceMax help are included below.

Work Order grid/lists/views (top half of the console)

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer17/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#DispatchConsole/HowToSetWo...

Work Order Gantt (bottom half of the console)

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Summer17/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#DispatchConsole/HowToUseGa...

Let us know if you have any issues accessing these links and also how you get on with configuring this. If this answers your question then please mark this response as correct so other community users can easily find the correct answer when they have the same question.

If you already have these rules and are unsure about how to apply them can you share more details of the issue you are facing please.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 4
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Lea,

See Dispatch Console: How can I create color rules that apply for all users? 

For the answer to this question. 

Regards, Richard

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Lea Allemann​, please also mark this question as answered.

Regards, Richard Lewis

Message 4 of 4