Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give dispatchers full access for technician's calendar

This widget could not be displayed.
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

How to give dispatchers full access for technician's calendar

Jump to solution

Hi Guys, In my org currently dispatchers are able to edit the technician's calendar when any work order is related to it but they also wants to edit technician's calendar even though there is no work order assigned(I mean the events which technicians add by leaving the 'Related to' field blank). Is there any way to do it without giving 'Modify All Permission".

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: How to give dispatchers full access for technician's calendar

Jump to solution

Have the technicians' calendars been shared with the dispatchers (Online help section Setup Checklist under Dispatch and Scheduling > Dispatch Console)?

This needs to be done by each technician, and the steps for the same are as follows:

- Go to Salesforce Setup > My Personal Information > Calendar Sharing - Click Add to share your calendar with others

- Select the required users / public groups to include all the required dispatcher users

- Specify the share option Full Access and click Save

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: How to give dispatchers full access for technician's calendar

Jump to solution

Have the technicians' calendars been shared with the dispatchers (Online help section Setup Checklist under Dispatch and Scheduling > Dispatch Console)?

This needs to be done by each technician, and the steps for the same are as follows:

- Go to Salesforce Setup > My Personal Information > Calendar Sharing - Click Add to share your calendar with others

- Select the required users / public groups to include all the required dispatcher users

- Specify the share option Full Access and click Save

View solution in original post