Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a delay in work orders appearing in my dispatch console view

Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

I have a delay in work orders appearing in my dispatch console view

When my dispatch console view is refreshed I do not see my new work orders, I have tried a manual refresh as well.

If I change my view to another view and then revert to the original view my new orders then appear.

How can I avoid having to follow the above steps?

Are there any setting in the dispatch console I should check?

0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Re: I have a delay in work orders appearing in my dispatch console view

We have the same issue here. Working with Spring '15. New work orders do not show. Changing views, restarting dispatch console will make them visible. It also helps to edit and save the work order but no good solution so far.

0 Likes

Re: I have a delay in work orders appearing in my dispatch console view

Hi David,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Do you happen to know the amount of work orders, roughly, that is synching?  If this is displaying all work orders then this could be from a delay in the synchronization.  If so, this can be set to a different view, for example, those that are assigned to only a certain user or profile. 

You can also setup custom Dispatch console list views as well.  This might be something to put a case in for and have an investigation done on the Org in question after upgrading to the new Winter 16 release which is due out in a few weeks. 

Thanks,

ChrisM.

crt_chrism​