cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fry Chef waka1241
Fry Chef

On WO I originally had 8/22 as my scheduled date. I then was told by the customer that the 15th would be better. I used the reassign button via the browser to move my WO to the 15th. I now do not see it on DC, but do see it on the Calendar view on the bro

1) we are not assign one technician to anther technician.

2) Salesforce event will be created, when assign the Work order to technician

3) after that the technician what's to reassign 8/22/2017(original date) to 8/15/2017. He just reassign by using "Reassign workorder" SFM button

4) in that SFM just changed the Start datetime & End datetime, back-end old salesforce event will be updated successfully with new datetimes. but not showing in DC.

Message 1 of 14
13 Replies
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: On WO I originally had 8/22 as my scheduled date. I then was told by the customer that the 15th would be better. I used the reassign button via the browser to move my WO to the 15th. I now do not see it on DC, but do see it on the Calendar view on the

Hi Raveendra, the reassign work order functionality sounds like it is to change ownership and assignment instead of changing the scheduled time. Can you share a screenshot of the entry page for your SFM and of the configuration of your SFMs.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 14
Fry Chef waka1241
Fry Chef

Re: On WO I originally had 8/22 as my scheduled date. I then was told by the customer that the 15th would be better. I used the reassign button via the browser to move my WO to the 15th. I now do not see it on DC, but do see it on the Calendar view on the

Please find below screen shot, we just change the date time fields in SFM, not change the technician field.

Salesforce event will be updated successfully and event showing in salesforce calendar view, but not showing in Dispatch Console

WO SFM Screen.PNG

Message 3 of 14
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Do you know where to find the event on the Work Order? Can you show me a screenshot of that please?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 4 of 14
Fry Chef waka1241
Fry Chef

Salesforce calendar view:

Work order related list:

Dispatch console view :

Salesforce event view:

SFM View (we just update 8/22/2017 08:00 AM to 8/15/2017 08:00 AM):

Message 5 of 14
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Raveendra, my suspicion is that this is a timezone issue. Please share the timezone settings for the user you are using to view the information in Salesforce.

Great screenshots by the way, exactly what i asked for!

Regards, Richard

Message 6 of 14
Fry Chef waka1241
Fry Chef

Please find below user timezone.

Thanks,

Raveendra

Message 7 of 14
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Raveendra, are you using login access this user or are you using their username and password?

Regards, Richard

Message 8 of 14
Fry Chef waka1241
Fry Chef

I am login via login access, i dn't have user username and password.

Thanks,

Raveendra

Message 9 of 14
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Raveendra, I notice you are using the 'Scheduled Date Time' on your SFM and 'Scheduled End Time'. Can I ask why you are using this instead of 'Scheduled Start Time' and 'Scheduled End Time'.

Regards, Richard

Message 10 of 14