1) we are not assign one technician to anther technician.
2) Salesforce event will be created, when assign the Work order to technician
3) after that the technician what's to reassign 8/22/2017(original date) to 8/15/2017. He just reassign by using "Reassign workorder" SFM button
4) in that SFM just changed the Start datetime & End datetime, back-end old salesforce event will be updated successfully with new datetimes. but not showing in DC.
Hi Raveendra, the reassign work order functionality sounds like it is to change ownership and assignment instead of changing the scheduled time. Can you share a screenshot of the entry page for your SFM and of the configuration of your SFMs.
Please find below screen shot, we just change the date time fields in SFM, not change the technician field.
Salesforce event will be updated successfully and event showing in salesforce calendar view, but not showing in Dispatch Console
Do you know where to find the event on the Work Order? Can you show me a screenshot of that please?
Salesforce calendar view:
Work order related list:
Dispatch console view :
Salesforce event view:
SFM View (we just update 8/22/2017 08:00 AM to 8/15/2017 08:00 AM):
Hi Raveendra, my suspicion is that this is a timezone issue. Please share the timezone settings for the user you are using to view the information in Salesforce.
Great screenshots by the way, exactly what i asked for!
Please find below user timezone.
Hi Raveendra, are you using login access this user or are you using their username and password?
I am login via login access, i dn't have user username and password.
Hi Raveendra, I notice you are using the 'Scheduled Date Time' on your SFM and 'Scheduled End Time'. Can I ask why you are using this instead of 'Scheduled Start Time' and 'Scheduled End Time'.
sorry for all the questions, I am trying to understand your solution and zero in on the issue.
we are using those two fields on SFM mapping in all Sandboxs and Production,
Sandbox : working fine as we accepted.
Production : new date time will be updated in salesforce event, it's showing SFDC calendar, but not showing in Dispatch console calendar
Hi Raveendra, the more I look at this the more I think its a timezone issue. So can you confirm the following for your Sandbox AND Production
- App Version
- Managed Package Version
- Timezone on the Technician/Equipment Record
- Timezone of the User Record of the Technician
- Timezone of the User Record of the User viewing the records on the browser/server side
- Timezone of the device used to create this record
- Timezone of the dispatch console
- Dispatch console settings
I also notice that the Last GPS check in shows as 10am but could not see anyway you could have set your dispatch console to show events by this field instead of start time.
Lastly can you confirm you tried the refresh events button on the dispatch console. It is not the one highlighted in your screenshot but is the one to the right of it.
Also is this just the one occurrence?
Can you reproduce it?
Is it occurring for multiple users?
Hi Raveendra Vaka , any updates on this? Did you manage to resolve your issue?
If you did then please mark an answer correct or mark the question assumed answered to help other community users navigate and find the answers to their questions.