cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On WO I originally had 8/22 as my scheduled date. I then was told by the customer that the 15th would be better. I used the reassign button via the browser to move my WO to the 15th. I now do not see it on DC, but do see it on the Calendar view on the bro

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: On WO I originally had 8/22 as my scheduled date. I then was told by the customer that the 15th would be better. I used the reassign button via the browser to move my WO to the 15th. I now do not see it on DC, but do see it on the Calendar view on the

sorry for all the questions, I am trying to understand your solution and zero in on the issue.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 11 of 14
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Re: On WO I originally had 8/22 as my scheduled date. I then was told by the customer that the 15th would be better. I used the reassign button via the browser to move my WO to the 15th. I now do not see it on DC, but do see it on the Calendar view on the

we are using those two fields on SFM mapping in all Sandboxs and Production,

Sandbox : working fine as we accepted.

Production : new date time will be updated in salesforce event, it's showing SFDC calendar, but not showing in Dispatch console calendar  

Message 12 of 14
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi Raveendra, the more I look at this the more I think its a timezone issue. So can you confirm the following for your Sandbox AND Production

- App Version

- Managed Package Version

- Timezone on the Technician/Equipment Record

- Timezone of the User Record of the Technician

- Timezone of the User Record of the User viewing the records on the browser/server side

- Timezone of the device used to create this record

- Timezone of the dispatch console

- Dispatch console settings

I also notice that the Last GPS check in shows as 10am but could not see anyway you could have set your dispatch console to show events by this field instead of start time.

Lastly can you confirm you tried the refresh events button on the dispatch console. It is not the one highlighted in your screenshot but is the one to the right of it.

Also is this just the one occurrence?

Can you reproduce it?

Is it occurring for multiple users?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 13 of 14
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi Raveendra Vaka , any updates on this? Did you manage to resolve your issue?  

If you did then please mark an answer correct or mark the question assumed answered to help other community users navigate and find the answers to their questions.  

Regards, Richard

Message 14 of 14
0 Likes