cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Board Draft Documentation (includes 20.1 updates)

Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

Service Board Draft Documentation (includes 20.1 updates)

Service Board Customers - The latest version of Service Board was pushed out to your sandboxes on Feb 16th, 2020.   A few notes: 

1. To help you in understanding the changes, you may refer to the release notes.
  2. The updated draft documentation can be found here and attached is documentation on the workflow migration/troublshooting.  This final draft will be published at the end of the month.
  3. All production tenants will receive the version of Service Board on March 15th (starting at 2 AM GMT).
  4. Please take this time to test out the new features in the sandbox and, if you have any issues, please submit a support case ticket so our engineering and product teams can review them right away.  

I do want to acknowledge that we (as ServiceMax) can do better to ensure the entire documentation set is shared on the same date as the push to the sandbox.  We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly rectify this for the next release.  

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly or via community should you have other questions.  Thanks.  

Mayhul Jain (ServiceMax Product)

mayhul.jain@servicemax.com

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

User Reply

Hello @mayhul , thank you for the update.

Could you help us with one thing please. We have worked out Workflow, Workflow Definitions, Workflow States and Workflow State Conversions, as they follow a similar approach to what was drawn out in Process Diagrams and State Transition JSON statements. The one thing we have not worked out is how to make the Workflow apply to our Jobs and Appointments. In the old solution we would deploy the process and then attach it to the Status field of the object, but this does not appear to work with the new Workflows. Your help would be the final part of the puzzle for us and allow us to continue with launch preparations.

Best regards, Jonathan.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

Re: User Reply

Jonathan - Please see attached documentation, in specific, the section called "Deploy Workflow Definition" in the BPM to Workflow Migration pdf.  I am working with our TechPubs team to ensure this is also included in the latest docs.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

User Reply

Hi Mayhul, is there a way to get these release notes automatically or at least have a notification of it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

Re: User Reply

Prior to each release, we have a notification that all SB users can see upon logging into Service Board with a link to release notes.  If it would help, we can also post here on Community.  Please let me know if that might work.  

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

User Reply

Hi Mayhul, thanks for your reply. This will be sufficient for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

User Reply

Hi Mayhul, thanks for your reply. This will be sufficient for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

User Reply Service Board Draft Documentation (includes 20.1 updates) VivaTVApk

Thanks to this article I can find out more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Download Viva TV Apk

https://vivatvapk.co/download/
0 Likes