Deirdre Yee

Education resources to explore!

Discussion created by Deirdre Yee Employee on Oct 2, 2014
Latest reply on Oct 2, 2014 by Sonya Proulx

This is a quick note of hello and welcome to Sonya Proulx!  Sonya, it was so lovely to meet you at MaxLive Boston and to speak to you about your implementation, your impressive scale and change management plans!  As we talked about the community, I believe one of the key ares of interest for you and your team was the Education resources that you can explore, share, and take advantage of.

I'm posting this thread in the Education area because I'd love to continue our conversation virtually via this community.  If you click the Education link, you can explore the posted training assets here.

What do you think? Is there anything else you are looking for?  Which parts are most useful?  Of course, I'd love to hear from others as well!

I also want to give a quick shout out to Lana Foladare Shannon Cunningham and the whole education team who are doing so much to make this area useful and beneficial for community members!  Lastly, don't forget to follow this space to keep up with the most relevant education resources. When you get to the Education space, click Follow in the top right corner of the screen, and check Inbox to receive notification about new posts and content!

Outcomes