AnsweredAssumed Answered

FAQ Knowledge articles

Question asked by Richard Lewis on Dec 6, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 7, 2015 by Marie Coon

Hi ServiceMax Knowledge team. Some thoughts/feedback from me on your FAQ style articles. 

When you publish a knowledge article that is phrased like a functionality question. E.g. Is it Possible to Remove Saturday and Sunday From the Calendar View in the Dispatch Console? 

Can you please add some text on the end that says. 'If this is a requirement that your business needs then please review the ideas on the community to see if it is already there. If it is then vote for it and if it is not then please create an idea for it.'

If an idea is created and the knowledge team are aware of it then the knowledge post can be directly linked to it. 

There are a number of posts I have read that could benefit from this. As a customer when you are looking for an answer and you get a 'no our product doesn't do this' there should be a BUT after it that tells you what you can do to request it to do that. Imagine it as a conversation with a client, the next question from them would often be 'well ok it doesn't do that now but can it be made to and who do I need to talk to'.

Deirdre Yee  anything to add or any thoughts on this?

Regards, Richard

Outcomes